How to adjust locale settings?

2006-09-28 05:40:28 AM
jbuilder1
Hi,
I m new to Jbuilder and i have a locale problem. I have a Turkish keyboard.
When i started Hello World.html, under the source view, jbuilder gives error
to title tag saying "unknown tag <title>.Unable to find tag information".
Somebody said change JVM locale settings to en US. But i couldn't find how
to change. Would you please help me?
thanks
PS i m using Jbuilder 2006 enterprise

Re:How to adjust locale settings?