web.xml modfications by Jbuilder

2004-12-01 09:56:08 PM
jbuilder12
Jbuilder Developer 2005
How can I prevent Jbuilder from adding the following to my web.xml file:
<servlet>
<description>Added by JBuilder to compile JSPs with debug
info</description>
<servlet-name>debugjsp</servlet-name>
<servlet-class>org.apache.jasper.servlet.JspServlet</servlet-class>
<init-param>
<param-name>classdebuginfo</param-name>
<param-value>true</param-value>
</init-param>
<load-on-startup>3</load-on-startup>
</servlet>
<servlet-mapping>
<servlet-name>debugjsp</servlet-name>
<url-pattern>*.jsp</url-pattern>
</servlet-mapping>
Thanks,
-Mark

Re:web.xml modfications by Jbuilder

As far as I can tell, JBuilder modifies web.xml when you run the webapp
within JBuilder and then changes it back when the webapp exits. At least
thats whats happening on my system.
Mike

John Public wrote:
As far as I can tell, JBuilder modifies web.xml when you run the webapp
within JBuilder and then changes it back when the webapp exits. At least
thats whats happening on my system.

Mike
Yes, I'd like to prevent this from happening.
Thanks,
-Mark

{smallsort}

Re:web.xml modfications by Jbuilder