Installation loop

2003-08-30 03:20:22 AM
jbuilder15
SETUP:
WinXP workstation with roaming profiles
Locally installed version of JBuilder 9 Enterprise edition
Situation:
I am waiting to get my licensce from you, so I wanted to use the product under the trial in the mean time. The other guy who uses my workstation has his account working, and he has JBuilder working, no problem.
I went and downloaded my own Ent. edition key, and placed it in my home directory.
When I attempt to run JBuilder, It tells me the product isn't registered and asks if I have a Serial # or a registration key file.
I have a file!
I tell it where it is, and it brings me back to the same screen asking me if I have a key or file.
ENTER LOOP....
Any ideas please...
thanks