JBuilderX Conflict with JBuilder 9

2004-02-07 08:40:18 AM
jbuilder2
I have a licensed version of JBuilder 9 Developer that I used currently. I am trying to evaluate the JBuilder X Enterprise by downloading the trial from Borland. I installed it and got the email with the reg key which I saved to the home dir. I started JBX and it asked for the serial number or file. I pointed to the file reg425.txt and clicked next. It then went back to ask again. No other message. Please advise.

Re:JBuilderX Conflict with JBuilder 9

Hi Jack,
There was a problem with the file we had posted for download. The
activation file we sent you, however, is still valid. Remove the file that
you have already downloaded and uninstall it if you have installed it.
Then go back to our download page and download the new zip file
for JBuilder X Enterprise Trial.
--
Kind Regards,
Steve Peters
Jack wrote:
I have a licensed version of JBuilder 9 Developer that I used currently. I am trying to evaluate the JBuilder X Enterprise by downloading the trial from Borland. I installed it and got the email with the reg key which I saved to the home dir. I started JBX and it asked for the serial number or file. I pointed to the file reg425.txt and clicked next. It then went back to ask again. No other message. Please advise.

Re:JBuilderX Conflict with JBuilder 9

You probably noticed by now that it still doesn't work. I have a file
that will fix this issue which I will send to you directly.
--
Steve Peters (Borland) wrote:
Hi Jack,

There was a problem with the file we had posted for download. The
activation file we sent you, however, is still valid. Remove the file
that
you have already downloaded and uninstall it if you have installed it.
Then go back to our download page and download the new zip file
for JBuilder X Enterprise Trial.

{smallsort}