Re: Installing Jbuilder3.5

2003-08-15 05:30:33 PM
jbuilder2
In the past you could get it from:
www.borland.com/products/downloads/download_jbuilder.htm
But JB3.5 is now really TOO old, hence is no longer offered.
You better try JB9 Personal at the same address, might be a few things
to adapt for your course but it shoudln't be too difficult, and if you
can't make sense of the difference, the student group is there for your
questions...
Sweta Singh a écrit :
I am trying to install jbuilder 3.4 personal version on my windows98 from borland.com. I need it for this summer semester in my university. But whenever I try to run the jbuilder It is asking for a serial number and key. Where do I get these information? Please reply asap.
Thanks
Sweta
--
Ludovic
"Les formes qui differencient les etres importent peu