Help files error

2003-07-20 08:16:16 PM
jbuilder15
Hello
I just install the free version to get started in JBuilding.
Any where I click in help, I am getting the following error.
Any thoughts......thanks.......moe
Can not parse file
URL:jar:file:C:/JBuilder9/doc/jb_introjb.jar!/introjb/helloworld/first_app_code.html#framecode
Can not load or parse the file The system cannot find the file specified

Re:Help files error

"moe" < XXXX@XXXXX.COM >wrote in message
Can not parse file

URL:jar:file:C:/JBuilder9/doc/jb_introjb.jar!/introjb/helloworld/first_a
pp_code.html#framecode
Can not load or parse the file The system cannot find the file
specified
The help files are a separate installation. You need to go back to the
Borland site and download them.
--
Gillmer J. Derge [TeamB]