Upgrade Jbuilder X to 2005

2004-09-15 09:30:11 PM
jbuilder22
I really don't want to have to go through all the dialogs and reset all
my preferences and defaults all over again. It takes substantial time
to set up my environment. Please someone tell me that there is a way to
retain those settings when I install Jbuilder 2005
-Mark

Re:Upgrade Jbuilder X to 2005

Mark F wrote:
I really don't want to have to go through all the dialogs and reset all
my preferences and defaults all over again. It takes substantial time
to set up my environment. Please someone tell me that there is a way to
retain those settings when I install Jbuilder 2005

-Mark
JBuilder 2005 has a new feature... When it is being installed, it
detects older versions of Jbuilder and asks you if you'd like to "Import
your settings".
;-)
--
Regards,
Lori Olson [TeamB]

Re:Upgrade Jbuilder X to 2005

detects older versions of Jbuilder and asks you if you'd like to "Import
your settings".
AH! Awesome! :>
Thank you! :>

{smallsort}

Re:Upgrade Jbuilder X to 2005

On Wed, 15 Sep 2004 08:27:41 -0700, "Lori M Olson [TeamB]"
< XXXX@XXXXX.COM >wrote:
JBuilder 2005 has a new feature... When it is being installed, it
detects older versions of Jbuilder and asks you if you'd like to "Import
your settings".
Wow.. I never saw that... darn... :P
My blog: mywebpages.comcast.net/daorriss/
Save yourself some time and check these sites:
Borland Newsgroup Search:
Joi Ellis's Faq-O-Matic:

< XXXX@XXXXX.COM >wrote:

>JBuilder 2005 has a new feature... When it is being installed, it
>detects older versions of Jbuilder and asks you if you'd like to "Import
>your settings".

Wow.. I never saw that... darn... :P

Or... Tools | Import Settings.
--