modifying JBoss.xml in JBuilder 9

2003-10-06 06:31:48 PM
jbuilder23
Hello,
I try to make some changes in the JBoss.xml file (I've installed opentools
for integration jboss in Jbuilder 9) of a session bean.
But everytime I rebuild or make the jar files, the JBoss.xml is regenerated
by JBuilder.
How can I avoid that or is there an other way to include a JBoss.xml in the
jar???
Thanks
Bart

Re:modifying JBoss.xml in JBuilder 9

In article < XXXX@XXXXX.COM >, XXXX@XXXXX.COM
says...
I try to make some changes in the JBoss.xml file (I've installed opentools
for integration jboss in Jbuilder 9) of a session bean.
But everytime I rebuild or make the jar files, the JBoss.xml is regenerated
by JBuilder.
You should never touch it, make your changes in the IDE, and Jbuilder
will add them to jboss.xml when you rebuild.
Phil

Re:modifying JBoss.xml in JBuilder 9

thanks for your quick reply.
But can you explain me where I should make changes in the IDE. I need to put
information about ssl connection for some session beans.
Thanks
Bart
"Phil Shrimpton" < XXXX@XXXXX.COM >wrote in message
In article < XXXX@XXXXX.COM >, XXXX@XXXXX.COM
says...

Hi,

>I try to make some changes in the JBoss.xml file (I've installed
opentools
>for integration jboss in Jbuilder 9) of a session bean.
>But everytime I rebuild or make the jar files, the JBoss.xml is
regenerated
>by JBuilder.

You should never touch it, make your changes in the IDE, and Jbuilder
will add them to jboss.xml when you rebuild.

Phil

{smallsort}

Re:modifying JBoss.xml in JBuilder 9

In article < XXXX@XXXXX.COM >, XXXX@XXXXX.COM
says...
>You should never touch it, make your changes in the IDE, and Jbuilder
>will add them to jboss.xml when you rebuild.

thanks for your quick reply.
But can you explain me where I should make changes in the IDE. I need to put
information about ssl connection for some session beans.
Right-click on the bean in the designer and select 'Open DD Editor' and
you should see a tab for entering Jboss properties.
Phil

Re:modifying JBoss.xml in JBuilder 9

"Phil Shrimpton" < XXXX@XXXXX.COM >wrote in message
In article < XXXX@XXXXX.COM >, XXXX@XXXXX.COM
says...

Hi,

>>You should never touch it, make your changes in the IDE, and Jbuilder
>>will add them to jboss.xml when you rebuild.
>
>thanks for your quick reply.
>But can you explain me where I should make changes in the IDE. I need to
put
>information about ssl connection for some session beans.

Right-click on the bean in the designer and select 'Open DD Editor' and
you should see a tab for entering Jboss properties.

Phil
Hi, I've got only a tab for changing JBossCMP-JDBC properties. Nothing to
specify the invoker I want to use

Re:modifying JBoss.xml in JBuilder 9

In article < XXXX@XXXXX.COM >, XXXX@XXXXX.COM
says...
>Right-click on the bean in the designer and select 'Open DD Editor' and
>you should see a tab for entering Jboss properties.

Hi, I've got only a tab for changing JBossCMP-JDBC properties. Nothing to
specify the invoker I want to use
What open tool are you using?
Phil