JBuilder 9 Won't Accept License

2003-11-15 05:39:15 AM
jbuilder16
I installed JBuilder 9 from an Enterprise CD I have. I then downloaded a
trial license from the web site. However, when I attempt to point the
JBuilder license manager to the license file, it just jumps back to the
start screen asking for the license information again. What am I doing
incorrectly? I downloaded several trail licenses, and they all produce the
same behavior.
Thanks.

Re:JBuilder 9 Won't Accept License

John Smith wrote:
I installed JBuilder 9 from an Enterprise CD I have. I then downloaded a
trial license from the web site. However, when I attempt to point the
JBuilder license manager to the license file, it just jumps back to the
start screen asking for the license information again. What am I doing
incorrectly? I downloaded several trail licenses, and they all produce the
same behavior.

Thanks.

1. This type of question is better asked in the
borland.public.install.jbuilder group.
2. A Google search on the above group will yield several possible
interpretations of this problem and solutions to them.
--
Regards,
Lori Olson (TeamB)