Data in a combo... and ODBC doubts

2004-06-09 06:55:09 AM
jbuilder7
Hello everyone!
I'd like to know hoy to display the result of this:
"SELECT field1, field2 FROM table"
... in a Combo, showing in the Combo List, both fields, so when the user
picks an option, the combo displays one column selected index (field1) and
the other column selected index (field2) in a label.... PLEASE HELP
And...
I'd like to know... if I have the application on a movile device, I won't be
able to be configurating the ODBC in each computer that uses the
application, how can I handle mdb database without accesing to Control
Panel... etc????

Re:Data in a combo... and ODBC doubts

try:
SELECT CONCAT( field1, field2) AS fields FROM table
advanced, formatted better:
... CONCAT( CONCAT(field1, ", "), field2) ...
regards,
Dar7yl (the 7 is silent)