Problem with JBuilder 2005, JBoss and JSP

2005-08-22 08:43:03 PM
jbuilder15
Starting from JBoss 4.0.2 if I try to develop a web project with JB2005
containg a jsp I have the following errors in the structure pane before
compilation:
package org.apache.jasper.runtime does not exist
incompatible types; found :JspJavaCode, required: java.lang.Object
After compilation I have the following errors:
"index.jsp": java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: org/apache/jasper/JspC
"index.jsp": Invocation Error
I repeat, these errors appear when I develop a web project setting as
server JBoss starting from
4.0.2.
What does they mean? How can I do?
Thanks and bye,
Sandro

Re:Problem with JBuilder 2005, JBoss and JSP

Sandro,
Please follow newsgroup guidelines by choosing the single-most
appropriate newsgroup and asking there. Yes, in this case, it's
a close call as to which (enterprise or servlets-jsp) is the
more appropriate, but you should have chosen just one. We'll
cut you some slack this time.
Also, please search the archives first. I found the answer quickly
by doing so. Keywords: "jasper.runtime does not exist"
plus "jbuilder" as groups name.

--
Paul Furbacher (TeamB)
Save time, search the archives:

Re:Problem with JBuilder 2005, JBoss and JSP

for first error, need to download patch 3 for Jbuilder X
"Sandro Germani" < XXXX@XXXXX.COM >wrote in message
Starting from JBoss 4.0.2 if I try to develop a web project with JB2005
containg a jsp I have the following errors in the structure pane before
compilation:

package org.apache.jasper.runtime does not exist
incompatible types; found :JspJavaCode, required: java.lang.Object

After compilation I have the following errors:
"index.jsp": java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: org/apache/jasper/JspC
"index.jsp": Invocation Error

I repeat, these errors appear when I develop a web project setting as
server JBoss starting from
4.0.2.
What does they mean? How can I do?

Thanks and bye,