Problem with dataset navigation

2004-09-21 01:12:13 PM
jbuilder16
I have a frame with a JdbTable and other components. The other
components are closely related with the table. I must validate the
contents of the components when the table moves from one row to
another. I'm using the listener MasterNavigateListener. In the
method masterNavigating I'm validating what I want. If the validation
does not satisfy the constraints the table must stay in the original
row. But in this method I can not throw any exception.
How do I tell the table to stay in the original row when it's trying
to move to another row and it does not satisfy some constraint?
Because the components cannot belong to the table I can't validate the
constraints using any JdbTable's validation method.
Thanks in advance.