Desktop Application (Re-scaling of forms)

2005-01-20 04:26:59 PM
jbuilder9
I used to develop application in windows environment using delphi, and i can easily manage to port on different screen resolution by just using the rescale function.
Now that i'm into JBuilder, how shall i do that? rescaling of forms and all of the components belonging to that form?
Thank you!

Re:Desktop Application (Re-scaling of forms)

Look at layout managers. These will allow you form to resize or not
depending which layout manager or combination of them you use.
You might want to google on the topic. Here's some links from Sun;s web site
java.sun.com/docs/books/tutorial/uiswing/layout/visual.html
java.sun.com/developer/technicalArticles/GUI/AWTLayoutMgr/
Arth