Disabling value change listener for a jtree

2003-09-18 10:48:07 PM
jbuilder10
I have a jtree object where I would delete nodes from the tree and then refresh the tree display dynamically. My problem is after I delete a node my value change event is firing, how can i disable this then enable it after the delete and is this the best way or should i use flags to determine if an event should fire
thanks

Re:Disabling value change listener for a jtree

hi:
You can refer to
java.sun.com/docs/books/tutorial/uiswing/components/tree.html
and take a look the demo "DynamicTreeDemo".
I guess you can get some ideas from that.
-Daniel Mark