JSplitPane Problem

2003-12-31 10:23:19 AM
jbuilder0
Hi,
I have a problem with some code using a JSplitPane. The application works
fine under Java 1.3 but on changing to 1.4.2 _01-b06 my JBuilder X compiler
doesn't recognize the DIVIDER_LOCATION_PROPERTY bound property or the
setResizeWeight(double) method. Has there been a change with the new jdk
version? I've tried using 1.4.0_03-b04 but no different.

Re:JSplitPane Problem

"Boxman" < XXXX@XXXXX.COM >wrote in message news:< XXXX@XXXXX.COM >...
I have a problem with some code using a JSplitPane. The application works
fine under Java 1.3 but on changing to 1.4.2 _01-b06 my JBuilder X compiler
doesn't recognize the DIVIDER_LOCATION_PROPERTY bound property or the
setResizeWeight(double) method. Has there been a change with the new jdk
version? I've tried using 1.4.0_03-b04 but no different.
I show they both still exist (in JDK v1.4.2_03). Perhaps if you supplied the
relevant code, we could help you out.
Greg