Looking for Date+Time Swing component

2004-08-25 10:37:36 PM
jbuilder8
Has anyone see a combination Date & Time Swing component? One that has
the calendar dropdown for Date, and more than just a text field for the
Time entry?
--
Regards,
Lori Olson [TeamB]

Re:Looking for Date+Time Swing component

"Lori M Olson [TeamB]" < XXXX@XXXXX.COM >wrote in message
Has anyone see a combination Date & Time Swing component? One that has
the calendar dropdown for Date, and more than just a text field for the
Time entry?
Are you looking for a clock for the time or something?
Analog or digital?
I haven't seen it...yet. ;)
Mike

news:412ca48b$ XXXX@XXXXX.COM ...

>Has anyone see a combination Date & Time Swing component? One that has
>the calendar dropdown for Date, and more than just a text field for the
>Time entry?

Are you looking for a clock for the time or something?
Analog or digital?
I haven't seen it...yet. ;)
Mike

No, just stuff like AM/PM selector (instead of typing it in) and
spinners for the hours and minutes.
The trick is, you can find Date/Calendar components by the dozen, and
the same with Time components. But we need a _combined_ component.
--
Regards,
Lori Olson [TeamB]

{smallsort}

Re:Looking for Date+Time Swing component

JClass from Quest Software has one:
www.quest.com/jclass/field.asp
My personal experience with it, however, is that it is buggy and somewhat
awkward to work with. Once you have workarounds for its quirky behaviour
(such as returning a Calendar instance one time and a Date instance the
next), it seems to do an adequate job.
--
Check out our latest white papers at
BladeNET Scores With Borland Enterprise Tools