JBuilder and JDO

2004-05-28 06:31:28 AM
jbuilder23
Meanwhile we wait JBuilder support for JDO I would like to begin
experimenting with it.
I would like to:
1. Download the JDO Api
2. Download a freeware JDO implementation for non-commercial use and a data
store which accepts it (Better if from same vendor or group)
3. Start coding in JBuilder
Could anybody advise me which is the best way to do this?
Thanks
CZ

Re:JBuilder and JDO

Carlos Zin wrote:
Meanwhile we wait JBuilder support for JDO I would like to begin
experimenting with it.

I would like to:

1. Download the JDO Api

2. Download a freeware JDO implementation for non-commercial use and a data
store which accepts it (Better if from same vendor or group)

3. Start coding in JBuilder

Could anybody advise me which is the best way to do this?

Thanks
CZ

Haven't used JDO for anything. But five seconds on a Google search reveals:
www.jdocentral.com/JDO_News_Riflexo_20031007.html
--
Regards,
Lori Olson (TeamB)