Java Script Question

2003-09-17 10:47:35 PM
jbuilder18
Don't know where else to go to ask this, so...
How do I go about setting a Table Cell's font color in OnMouseOver. <html>

Re:Java Script Question

Compliments of "table cell color onmouseover" in Google:
<TD style="width:100%; background-color:lightblue"
onMouseover="this.style.backgroundColor='yellow';"
onMouseout="this.style.backgroundColor='lightblue';">
--
Check out our latest white papers at
BladeNET Scores With Borland Enterprise Tools
"D Whaley" < XXXX@XXXXX.COM >wrote in message
Don't know where else to go to ask this, so...

How do I go about setting a Table Cell's font color in OnMouseOver. <html>

Re:Java Script Question

This sets the background color not the font color

{smallsort}

Re:Java Script Question

You seem to have missed the most important part to Kevin's answer, which was
:-
Compliments of "table cell color onmouseover" in Google:
Modified very slightly, I searched google using "onmouseover change font
color"
and found the answer :- "this.style.color='blue'"
AND THIS DOES WORK!
Arth