I'm stuck trying to get my servlet project to start

2005-09-03 04:15:59 AM
jbuilder24
I have an old JBuilder 2 project that I have built using JBuilder 2005. To start the project I need to post to a particular servlet, but I have been unable to figure out how to do this and I have not found any useful samples.

Re:I'm stuck trying to get my servlet project to start

"Murray Eisenberg" < XXXX@XXXXX.COM >wrote:

I have an old JBuilder 2 project that I have built using
JBuilder 2005. To start the project I need to post to a
particular servlet, but I have been unable to figure out how
to do this and I have not found any useful samples.
-----
Ok, here is some info. I'm using the built in Tomcat 5. With some help, I've progressed to the point where Tomcat is trying to initialize my startup servlet. I'm getting an exception, "Error in processing init()'. I've tried setting a breakpoint at the init method and at the class contructor of my servlet but cannot find a way to stop at a breakpoint prior to this exception.

Re:I'm stuck trying to get my servlet project to start

"Murray Eisenberg" < XXXX@XXXXX.COM >wrote:

"Murray Eisenberg" < XXXX@XXXXX.COM >wrote:

>I have an old JBuilder 2 project that I have built using
JBuilder 2005. To start the project I need to post to a
particular servlet, but I have been unable to figure out how
to do this and I have not found any useful samples.

-----
Ok, here is some info. I'm using the built in Tomcat 5. With some help, I've progressed to the point where Tomcat is trying to initialize my startup servlet. I'm getting an exception, "Error in processing init()'. I've tried setting a breakpoint at the init method and at the class contructor of my servlet but cannot find a way to stop at a breakpoint prior to this exception.
-----
Never mind. I need some sleep. I was running the project, not debugging it.

{smallsort}