Can not download the documentation and sample files for JBuilder 2005 Foundation

2004-11-17 10:43:31 PM
jbuilder6
I couldn't download the documentations and sample files for jubuilder 2005 foundation. It seems the url is invalid!
Anyone knows how to resolve this issue?
Thx

Re:Can not download the documentation and sample files for JBuilder 2005 Foundation

mervin wrote:
I couldn't download the documentations and sample files for
jbuilder 2005 foundation. It seems the url is invalid! Anyone
knows how to resolve this issue?
I just did this for the Windows downloads of these
two resources, and had no problems. A bit slow
at 380 KB/sec (lately, some sources are feeding
downloads at>1000 KB/sec), but it works.
Perhaps you are having problems running the
Download Manager which appears to be a Java
applet (not sure why). Anyway, if that's the
case, you should be able to do a direct download,
although it was a bit confusing when I had to
do this on a Mac (just yesterday). The applet
didn't run, and there seemed to be a circuitous
route to get access to the direct download. It's
possible I followed the wrong links, but eventually
it worked.
--
Paul Furbacher (TeamB)
Save time, search the archives: