Cannot Get context Parameters Jbuilder 7 tomcat 4 integrated

2005-03-16 01:04:19 PM
jbuilder15
Hello:
I am trying to read my context parameters userD like this:
String contextPath = (String) context.getAttribute("userD");
I set this attribute through Jbuilder´s Deployment descriptor editor tool.
I see this properly written in the Web.xml.
Still I get a null value for the above String
Is the parameter name userD like above or do I have to precede it by
something?
Thanks beforehand
George

Re:Cannot Get context Parameters Jbuilder 7 tomcat 4 integrated

George Klein wrote:
I am trying to read my context parameters userD like this:

String contextPath = (String) context.getAttribute("userD");

I set this attribute through Jbuilder´s Deployment descriptor editor tool.
I see this properly written in the Web.xml.
How/where did you add this -- which element?
A small, relevant snippet of the web.xml might
help.
Still I get a null value for the above String

Is the parameter name userD like above or do I have to precede it by
something?
What if you iterate through the attributes for that
scope? Use the de{*word*81} to step through that section
of code and check the values.
--
Paul Furbacher (TeamB)
Save time, search the archives: