Re: Jbuilder 2005 message "Discovering Source Package..." pops up whentyping JSF

2005-03-25 09:19:46 AM
jbuilder18
Michael Mitiaguin wrote:
Not sure about pure JSP , but I type JSF page quite frequently I may see
a message "Discovering Source Package..." which upsets my typing due to
a delay. Is there any way to suppress it apart from Project
Properties/General/Source Package Discovery. Not obvious why it pops up,
could it be a bug ?
I just can't make this happen...
Do you have a really large java source base in this project? If so,
have you considered breaking it down into multiple projects and grouping
them with a project group?
--
Regards,
Lori Olson [TeamB]