Need DataExpress API

2004-03-04 06:35:09 AM
jbuilder9
I am using JBuilderX with DataExpress as DB classes, however the jds_api.jar
is missing in install and thus the Help section can not open it.
I seriously need an API/Tutorial for this, JBuilder only offer autocomplete
which is extremely limited in finding out what to do.
How come it's missing? I downloaded and installed twice.
Thx,
Bavo.

Re:Need DataExpress API

In < XXXX@XXXXX.COM >Bavo Bruylandt wrote:
I am using JBuilderX with DataExpress as DB classes, however the jds_
api.jar is missing in install and thus the Help section can not open
it. I seriously need an API/Tutorial for this, JBuilder only offer
autocomplete which is extremely limited in finding out what to do.

How come it's missing? I downloaded and installed twice.
What version of JBuilderX?? Different versions come with different
levels of "source" code. Your version may not come with what you are
seeking..
John..
TeamB are volunteer helpers. Please DO NOT REPLY VIA EMAIL!
Post all questions and replies to this newsgroup ONLY
For papers on DataExpress, Applets, JSP, and Web Development go to:
www.microps.com/mps/papers.html