JBuilder docs

2004-02-03 12:29:10 AM
jbuilder8
I downloaded JBuilder Personal with no problems. The product installed and works fine. But when I tried to download jb9docs.zip and jb9samples.zip the download never would complete. I tried it several times. jb9sameples is only about 5 meg so the size should not be a problem, especially after downloading the product which is bigger.
Any advice.

Re:JBuilder docs

Bill Andrews wrote:
I downloaded JBuilder Personal with no problems. The product
installed and works fine. But when I tried to download jb9docs.zip
and jb9samples.zip the download never would complete. I tried it
several times. jb9sameples is only about 5 meg so the size should
not be a problem, especially after downloading the product which is
bigger.

Any advice.
Please don't multipost. This question was asked and answered in the
install group.
info.borland.com/newsgroups/guide.html
--
Regards,