Re: JBuilder 8 and Postgres JDBC driver

2003-07-08 12:04:48 PM
jbuilder21
My first guess that your driver is not completely installed such that
the wizard is not seeing it..
Test the following with that driver..
1) open it in Database Pilot
2) create a simple frame app that displays that table and run it..
Any problems..
John..
In < XXXX@XXXXX.COM >Tiffany Chua wrote:

I'm trying to create entity beans in JBuilder 8 by importing the
database schema from a PostgreSQL database. I have set up the
PostgreSQL JDBC driver (through Configure Libraries, Enterprise Setup)
and added the library to my path.

However when I try to import the database schema, the tables do not
get displayed. Below are my settings:

driver = org.postgresql.Driver
url = jdbc:postgresql://localhost:5432/mydatabase

If I use a JDataStore sample database, it works. Could this be a
problem with my PostgreSQL driver? Are there known problems with
PostgreSQL's JDBC driver in JBuilder 8?

Thanks,

--
TeamB are volunteer helpers. Please do not email replies or questions.

Re:Re: JBuilder 8 and Postgres JDBC driver

Hi,