MS SQL and DataStore

2004-08-16 09:28:31 PM
jbuilder8
Hello,
I am trying to build an application that supports offlline computing. I was
thinking if somehow I can achieve that with DataStore.
I have looked into the examples but from what i understand its rather
impossible to make it work for any other RDBMS apart from JDataStore.
Your help would be greatly appriciated.
Regards

Re:MS SQL and DataStore

In < XXXX@XXXXX.COM >Ali wrote:
Hello,
I am trying to build an application that supports offlline computing.
I was thinking if somehow I can achieve that with DataStore. I have
looked into the examples but from what i understand its rather
impossible to make it work for any other RDBMS apart from JDataStore.
I have not played with this in a while, but you could name the
JDataStore as the local "store" for your database. This would be
independent of the remote database. Whether you can still do that is
something you should post on the JDatastore section.. not here..
John...
TeamB are volunteer helpers. Please DO NOT REPLY VIA EMAIL!
Post all questions and replies to this newsgroup ONLY
For papers on DataExpress, Applets, JSP, and Web Development go to:
www.microps.com/mps/paperFAQ.html