Re: com.borland.dx.dataset.DataSetException: Runtime Error: Cannotcreate:LAV_LTI_EROReferences: <415319f3$ XXXX@XXXXX.COM > < XXXX@XXXXX.COM > <415adb29$ XXXX@XXXXX.COM > < XXXX@XXXXX.COM >

2004-10-12 12:29:44 AM
jbuilder8
In <4163d91a$ XXXX@XXXXX.COM >Dante wrote:
John,
Thank you again for replying.
The database I am using is the JDataStore that came with JBuilder X.
The driver I am using is the remote JDataStore driver from the same
JBuilder X. On that note, I essentially figured I was contacting the
Vendor of both the database and the driver with this issue.
Wrong section, repost in the jdatastore section...<G>
Secondly this is NOT an official "vendor" support forum, but a
monitored "USER-TO-USER" support forum. If you want official support
you need to contact Borland directly. I am an unpaid volunteer, and
user like yourself.
I'll see if I can find some information on JDBC 3.0 API and the
remote JDatastore Driver. If you know that the JDatastore driver
supports this API please let me know where I can find info on it just
in case I do not locate that information myself.
Again, reposting into the correct section would be a good start.. (also
you might do a search there, maybe this issue has already been discussed..)
John..
TeamB are volunteer helpers. Please DO NOT REPLY VIA EMAIL!
Post all questions and replies to this newsgroup ONLY
For papers on DataExpress, Applets, JSP, and Web Development go to:
www.microps.com/mps/paperFAQ.html