JBuilder 2005 how to add library path to project? (Sorry for wrong date)

2004-11-26 07:19:18 PM
jbuilder20
The code below is work in jbuilderX:
PathSet path = new PathSet(libFile.getName());
path.setClassPath(new Url[] { (new Url(new File(src))), new
Url(new File(getSrcFolder())) });
jproject.getPaths().addProjectLibrary(path);
jproject.getPaths().setRequired(....);
But it doesnt work in JBuilder 2005.
Have idea?

Re:JBuilder 2005 how to add library path to project? (Sorry for wrong date)

andy wrote:
The code below is work in jbuilderX:

PathSet path = new PathSet(libFile.getName());
path.setClassPath(new Url[] { (new Url(new File(src))), new
Url(new File(getSrcFolder())) });

jproject.getPaths().addProjectLibrary(path);

jproject.getPaths().setRequired(....);

But it doesnt work in JBuilder 2005.
Even in my JBuilder X code, I have the following
which I arrived at "after a lot of flailing" (that's
an exact quote of the comments in my code):
project.getPaths().getResolver().save();
project.getPaths().reloadLibraries();
project.check();
project.refresh();
Experiment with that and let me know how it goes.
I haven't tested this in JBuilder 2005. (It looks
like I should!)
--
Paul Furbacher (TeamB)
Save time, search the archives: