how to store new Runner map values

2004-04-03 12:42:25 AM
jbuilder21
I all,
I have created a new com.borland.primetime.runtime.Runner and provided a property page in order to set some properties usefull for my special runner.
First I'd like to mention the javadoc is poor and not up to date, none Runner's method javadoc explains what is the parameter "propertyMap" which I believe to be usefull.
I guess it is a way of storing runner properties in order to acces them from the property page or from the "run" method.
But my properties are not saved in the project file and I don't know why, is there anything to do to save the properties?
Thanks