Does Crystal Reports that comes with Jbuilder X support Java Beans as data source?

2004-01-10 05:30:22 AM
jbuilder9
If so, how do I make the 'Java Beans Connectivity' folder appear in
sources? If it doesn't...isn't it kind of stupid to include the product
with JBuilder?!?
There's a PDF that indicates what registry entries to make and so forth,
but those changes didn't work.
I do notice that the crdb_javabeans.dll file is absent from my installation
of Crystal Reports (I did a full install of everything)...this appears to
be a critical piece.
Any help is appreciated.
--
Patrick Maloney
New York State Workers' Compensation Board

Re:Does Crystal Reports that comes with Jbuilder X support Java Beans as data source?

Here is the reply I received from the Crystal tech support staff:
Hi Wayne,
First of all I would like to thank you for using our "Answer By Email"
technical support program. Unfortunately, Crystal Reports for JBuilder does
not come with Java Beans Connectivity. You will need to purchase Crystal
Reports 9 or Crystal Reports 10 for this functionality.
Sincerely,
James| Developer Support Team | Business Objects
Tech ID: 252
"Patrick J. Maloney" < XXXX@XXXXX.COM >wrote in
message news: XXXX@XXXXX.COM ...