Gets Bigger

2003-12-01 04:08:32 AM
jbuilder10
Hello Folks
Why is it that when I have a *.Jar file in jbuilder 9
which is about 9 mb. Then the next time it becomes 20 mb even if I have not
added anything to it.
This is strange because it does happens from time to time. I have a nabour
who also complains about this.
Has anyone got the same problem before ?
Osuman

Re:Gets Bigger

Why not just look inside the JAR when it happens and find
out why it is bigger than expected?
"Osuman B." < XXXX@XXXXX.COM >wrote in message
Hello Folks
Why is it that when I have a *.Jar file in jbuilder 9
which is about 9 mb. Then the next time it becomes 20 mb
even if I have not
added anything to it.
This is strange because it does happens from time to time.
I have a nabour
who also complains about this.
Has anyone got the same problem before ?
Osuman

Re:Gets Bigger

No this is not the case.
I figured what was wrong.
It was the import of project from older
version of jbuilder to ver 9.
This included every thing.
Thanks
Osuman

news:3fca4e36$ XXXX@XXXXX.COM ...
Hello Folks

Why is it that when I have a *.Jar file in jbuilder 9
which is about 9 mb. Then the next time it becomes 20 mb
even if I have not
added anything to it.

This is strange because it does happens from time to time.
I have a nabour
who also complains about this.

Has anyone got the same problem before ?

Osuman

{smallsort}