Pocket vs Palm

2005-02-04 11:01:18 PM
jbuilder23
Question:
With JBuilder 2005, I can make applications for Palm and Pocket PC ?
Thanks,
Jorge Figueroa
www.sys-data.com.ar

Re:Pocket vs Palm

Jorge Figueroa wrote:
With JBuilder 2005, I can make applications for Palm and Pocket PC ?

Qualified yes: you need the Java 2 Platform, Micro Edition. Full
details on the platform, included links to J2ME providers, may be found
at:
java.sun.com/j2me/
--
Kevin Dean [TeamB]
Dolphin Data Development Ltd.

Re:Pocket vs Palm

Kevin Dean [TeamB] wrote:
Jorge Figueroa wrote:

>With JBuilder 2005, I can make applications for Palm and Pocket PC ?

Qualified yes: you need the Java 2 Platform, Micro Edition. Full
details on the platform, included links to J2ME providers, may be found
at:

java.sun.com/j2me/
And the more appropriate group for reading, searching and posting any
subsequent questions on this topic would be:
--
Regards,
Lori Olson [TeamB]