JBuilder 6 won't launch on OS X (1.4.1 problem?)

2003-07-19 01:41:54 AM
jbuilder6
Hi all,
I used to use JBuilder 6 on my iBook and it worked fine -- I have not used
it for many months.
When I try to run it now it won't run. JBuilder's icon just keeps jumping
up-and-down on the dock.
It occurs to me that I upgraded to Java 1.4.1 since I last ran JB. That
might be the problem.
How do I get it to run again? Any help is greatly appreciated! Maybe I
need a new launcher?
Sam

Re:JBuilder 6 won't launch on OS X (1.4.1 problem?)

FYI,
I found the answer elsewhere in this newsgroup. I followed the steps for
JB7 listed here:
developer.apple.com/documentation/ReleaseNotes/java141/resolvedIssues/chapter_5_section_5.html
Thanks!