Jbuildex and Sybase Easerver

2004-07-06 02:42:32 PM
jbuilder21
I have the following problem.
I am using Sybase Easerver as a server to my projects.
Every time i just even try to edit an EJB i have the following error
error
download.sybase.com
I have this problem when i am not connected to the Internet.
I wonder if i try just to edit an EJB i must stay connected to the Internet ? or there is a download to solve my problem ? or is there any other way to help me throught this
Thank you for your time
Vik

Re:Jbuildex and Sybase Easerver

VikR wrote:
I have the following problem.

I am using Sybase Easerver as a server to my projects. Every time i
just even try to edit an EJB i have the following error

error download.sybase.com

I have this problem when i am not connected to the Internet. I wonder
if i try just to edit an EJB i must stay connected to the Internet ?
or there is a download to solve my problem ? or is there any other
way to help me throught this

Thank you for your time Vik

It probably has something to do with the Sybase EJB descriptor DTD file.
You will need to find that file on the Internet, download it and store
it locally on your PC, and then configure JBuilder to use it, instead of
the Internet-based one.
Tools | Preferences, XML ->System ID Catalog
--
Regards,
Lori Olson [TeamB]