JBuilder 2005 Enterprise Trial key?

2004-12-08 12:19:58 AM
jbuilder16
Hi,
I've received an email from Borland with activation file for JBuilder 2005
Enterprise Trial
(www.borland.com/products/downloads/download_jbuilder.html) and I've
stored the file in home directory but after I started JBuilder "Borland
Product Registration Wizard" is shown.
If I try to Import Activation File I get the error message: "Selected
Activation file does not match JBuilder 2005 Enterprise".
I'm using Win2000 and I have JBuilder CD.
Any ideas what could be the problem?
Regards,
Vladimir

Re:JBuilder 2005 Enterprise Trial key?

Vladimir wrote:
I've received an email from Borland with activation file for JBuilder 2005
Enterprise Trial
(www.borland.com/products/downloads/download_jbuilder.html) and I've
stored the file in home directory but after I started JBuilder "Borland
Product Registration Wizard" is shown.
If I try to Import Activation File I get the error message: "Selected
Activation file does not match JBuilder 2005 Enterprise".
I'm using Win2000 and I have JBuilder CD.

Any ideas what could be the problem?

Regards,
Vladimir

You cannot install a "real" JBuilder Enterprise edition from CD and then
make it work with an Enterprise Trial key. The Enterprise Trial keys
are intended for use with the Enterprise Trial downloads.
--
Regards,
Lori Olson [TeamB]