Resizing and moving JComponents at Runtime

2003-10-22 04:59:42 PM
jbuilder24
Hello,
i'm looking for an ability to resize and move JComponents at runtime using
mouse drag/drop.
Has anybody a solution or an idea for me?
Are there 3rd party libraries available?
Thanks in advance!
Friendly greetings
Markus

Re:Resizing and moving JComponents at Runtime

I have a good example where to see this functionality working.
Borlands JBuilder GUI Editor or the one from Sun Studio ONE.