FineReport6.1 enterprise reporting tool launched

2008-02-01 01:16:26 PM
jbuilder11
January 30, 2008 Blacksburg, VA -- FineReport Inc, an innovator in
reporting application and solution, introduced today, FineReport 6.1,
the company's latest and powerful Enterprise reporting suite for its
customers to upgrade or purchase.
"We always focus on creating new features and improving our product
driven by our diligent and persistent service to our customers,"
commented Peter, Founder of FineReport Inc. "FineReport 6.1 is our
latest efforts to return to reward all the customers who grow with our
product."
FineReport 6.1 has built-in parameter input dialogue when browsing
report with parameter, no need user coding any more; Customized tool
bars in browser, supports JSP, PHP, ASP, .NET, and HTML web
programming; Improved chart to use data in group or cross report,
without to retrieve data separately. etc. More features in
www.finereport.com/features.html
"We tried FineReport in one of our projects by reference, and were
amazed by its so many innovative features, the product satisfied all
of the tough requirements, and absolutely we will continue to apply
FineReport´┐?in our future projects." -- IBM (China) Global Service
"We chose FineReport, because it not only can design our complicated
report formats, but also we like FineReport's completed reporting
solution and service." -- IT Dept. The People's Bank of China
"We developed our unique reports using FineReport's API of formula and
function. The people from FineReport are very professional, and
definitely we will upgrade to FineReport 6.1" -- Direct Marketing
Creative Group
FineReport seamlessly integrates Cell in Worksheet with various data
sources to present data with abundant formats from different
perspectives for viewing, decision making or data mining. Further
more, FineReport allows user to define worksheet as form to input data
and save it back to data source for interactive reporting. For more
user friendly, FineReport has a design interface very similar to
Microsoft Excel in outlook and basic operation.
FineReport has the features that designing report through drag and
drop SQL elements and creating complicated report layout using Cell
worksheet. It creatively and beautifully binds data together with
Cell, supporting multiple data source/layout, irregular grouping, two
way extending data, etc. Therefore, it's not necessary for user to
retrieve data and write program to do reporting, which not only
dramatically relieve the work to create and maintain reports, reduce
the time to present data, but also let user input and revise data
through thin AJAX interface.
ABOUT FINEREPORT INC
FineReport Inc. is a completed reporting software and solution
provider for customers in various industries. FineReport is a
privately-held, employee-owned company headquartered in Blacksburg,
VA.
More understanding please pay attention to:www.finereport.com