Possible bug in JBuilder 9 De{*word*81}

2003-10-01 10:40:33 PM
jbuilder13
Hello
Has anyone encountered the following :
When debugging a servlet, running on Tomcat 4.0, the de{*word*81} cannot
evaluate static variable that are in the servlet or in any classes that are
part of the project.
Is this a bug ? or am I doing something wrong.
Any help would be appreciated.
Thanks in advance.
KL

Re:Possible bug in JBuilder 9 De{*word*81}

Hi Kaushik,
Does it work when you evaluate a fully qualified static variable ?
e.g.: package.class.field-name instead of field-name.
Thanks
Hin