JBuilderX - setting midlet JAD properties

2004-06-25 06:36:10 PM
jbuilder18
I develop midlets locally but publish them to a real internet-facing
server for deployment. Therefore I want the MIDlet-Jar-URL: param in
the JAD to read the real address, e.g.
MIDlet-Jar-URL: foo.bar/midlets/test.jar
When I go the Midlets properties I can see in "required fields"
entries for all but the MIDlet-Jar-URL:. If I add my entry explicitly
in Parameters, I find that on a rebuild I have my custom entry in the
JAD as the last item but also, in this example, the rebuild has
inserted its own line:
MIDlet-Jar-URL: test.jar
This is annoying: each time I want to publish the midlet to test for
real I have to manually edit the jad whichever way I do it. Unless, of
course, I'm missing something...;-)