very important feature wanted

2005-02-25 12:17:48 PM
jbuilder13
Hi
I am using VS.net in office, and i want to play JBuilder at office
time, when my boss come behind me, although he is not a computing guy
but he still know i am playing jbuilder, because the title bar and
windows task bar is showing "JBuilder XXXX" and a jbuilder icon. If
possible, give us a opinion to hide that.
thanks
from Peter ( XXXX@XXXXX.COM )

Re:very important feature wanted

Have you task bar set to 'auto-hide' then he wont be able to see it.
(Shame JBuilder's not open source, could have edited the code for the title
bar to read "MS Visual Studio'!)