Any news regarding project Peloton?

2006-03-15 12:12:19 AM
jbuilder23
Looks like Peloton will be demoed at EclipseCon 2006 after a week. Can
we see some screenshots here?
Doychin Bondzhev
XXXX@XXXXX.COM

Re:Any news regarding project Peloton?

Doychin Bondzhev wrote:
Looks like Peloton will be demoed at EclipseCon 2006 after a week. Can
we see some screenshots here?
I found one here:
tinyurl.com/ml2vc
--
Paul Furbacher (TeamB)
Save time, search the archives:

Doychin Bondzhev wrote:
Looks like Peloton will be demoed at EclipseCon 2006 after a week. Can
we see some screenshots here?

Doychin Bondzhev
XXXX@XXXXX.COM
What's Peloton????

{smallsort}

Re:Any news regarding project Peloton?

Ken Warner wrote:
What's Peloton????
bdn.borland.com/article/0,1410,33080,00.html
There are also several other articles if you scroll down to the May 31,
2005-ish date range at:
bdn.borland.com/java/
The short answer is it's codename for the Eclipse-based version of JBuilder.
--
Gillmer J. Derge [TeamB]

Re:Any news regarding project Peloton?

Doychin Bondzhev wrote:
I hope they still have a free version...