Bug in Designer JB 8 ?!?!!

2003-08-05 04:35:21 AM
jbuilder21
I have a simple problem. When using JB 8 - I create a class of type
javax.swing.JPanel and add a button on it - great. I can see the button in
designer just fine.... Next I extend this class. When I view the extended
class in Designer, I do NOT see the button :( . I would expect to see the
button and be unable to modify it since it is in the parent class but alas i
don't even see it... any ideas?
Thanks in advance
the skipper

Re:Bug in Designer JB 8 ?!?!!

Did you compile the JPanel with the button on it?
Is it a public class that has a public constructor that takes no
arguments?
If yes to the above it should work.