JBuilder 2006: Unable to initialize default project state

2005-12-23 11:59:38 AM
jbuilder1
I am getting the message "Unable to initialize default project state"
when I log in to my normal account but I do not get it when I log in as
administrator.
My machine is running Windows XP Pro SP2 with all the updates.
Also, when I log in to my usual account there are no lines around the
text of bttons, no visible scroll bars and no radio buttons, but they
do appear when I log in as administrator.
Any ideas or suggestions?
Thanks

Re:JBuilder 2006: Unable to initialize default project state

I was able to resolve this issue by resetting my system scheme back to
the default Windows XP scheme. Apparently some setting had gooded up
how Java was working under my user profile.