JAVADOC labels

2003-10-15 06:53:27 PM
jbuilder5
Hi,
In the properties for a project you can set up specific JAVADOC tags like
author and version.
There are also entries for Title and Description.
Is there anyway to remove these and stopthe JAVADOC macro from inserting
blank entries instead of just putting in the selected tags?
/**
*
* <p>Title: </p>I WANT TO GET RID OF THIS
* <p>Description: </p>I WANT TO GET RID OF THIS
* <p>Copyright: Copyright (c) 2003</p>
* <p>Company: Visual Media Software</p>
* @author Steve Goodsell
* @version 1.0
*/
Steve

Re:JAVADOC labels

"SPG" < XXXX@XXXXX.COM >wrote in message
Is there anyway to remove these and stopthe JAVADOC macro from
inserting
blank entries instead of just putting in the selected tags?
Edit the javadocClass.template file in the .jbuilder9 directory (or
replace 9 with whatever version of JBuilder you're using). If you
aren't sure where to find that directory, run JBuilder and open its
About dialog. On the Info tab you can find the value of the user.home
property. Look in that directory for the .jbuilder directory.
--
Gillmer J. Derge (TeamB)

Re:JAVADOC labels

perfect!
Thanks
news:3f8d25b8$ XXXX@XXXXX.COM ...
>Is there anyway to remove these and stopthe JAVADOC macro from
inserting
>blank entries instead of just putting in the selected tags?

Edit the javadocClass.template file in the .jbuilder9 directory (or
replace 9 with whatever version of JBuilder you're using). If you
aren't sure where to find that directory, run JBuilder and open its
About dialog. On the Info tab you can find the value of the user.home
property. Look in that directory for the .jbuilder directory.

--
Gillmer J. Derge (TeamB)

{smallsort}