Together Developer for JBuilder Modelling properties

2005-02-14 07:44:47 AM
jbuilder15
Hi! I have installed the evaluation versions of jbuilder enterprise and together developer for jbuilder. Everything seems to work as documented in the user & getting started docs except for the modeling preferences category that should appear in the global/project/default project properties dialogs. I can't see any configurable property for together there. Do I need a together designer license in order to get this? I mean, is the funcionality restricted to together developer plus designer license?
Thank you in advance,
Carlos.