I need example code source of JBuilder 2007 Videos.

2007-01-29 01:31:05 PM
jbuilder0
I ,am beginer of java,want learn jbuilder 2007.

Re:I need example code source of JBuilder 2007 Videos.

Gold Fish wrote:
I ,am beginer of java,want learn jbuilder 2007.
You can learn Java by looking at many Web Sites. JB 2007 is a great
tool, but Java code is Java code, so it is important that you focus on
the Java Basics, rather than the IDE itself.
First, what type of Java Development are you interested in? Java is
broken down into three basic groups:
Java 2 SE: Swing applications, Applets, and Web Start projects.
Java 2EE: Browser based server side applications, EJBs, Web Services,
etc. Can also include RMI,Corba, and Socket based programming.
Java 2 ME: Embedded device Java programming from everything from PDAs
to Cell Phones, Microwaves, etc.
There is definitely some overlap between the three, and learning basic
j2SE will carry over to all three. But as you progress, you will
probably have to focus on one area of concentration, j2SE, J2EE, or J2ME.
I would suggest looking on the Web for some simple courses, and I highly
recommend the Deitel Java series, Java 2 How to Program book as a
starter. Later, the O'Reilly series of Java books are quite good.
Best of luck to you.

Re:I need example code source of JBuilder 2007 Videos.

Paul Nichols [TeamB] д:
Gold Fish wrote:
>I ,am beginer of java,want learn jbuilder 2007.

You can learn Java by looking at many Web Sites. JB 2007 is a great
tool, but Java code is Java code, so it is important that you focus on
the Java Basics, rather than the IDE itself.

First, what type of Java Development are you interested in? Java is
broken down into three basic groups:

Java 2 SE: Swing applications, Applets, and Web Start projects.

Java 2EE: Browser based server side applications, EJBs, Web Services,
etc. Can also include RMI,Corba, and Socket based programming.

Java 2 ME: Embedded device Java programming from everything from PDAs
to Cell Phones, Microwaves, etc.

There is definitely some overlap between the three, and learning basic
j2SE will carry over to all three. But as you progress, you will
probably have to focus on one area of concentration, j2SE, J2EE, or J2ME.

I would suggest looking on the Web for some simple courses, and I highly
recommend the Deitel Java series, Java 2 How to Program book as a
starter. Later, the O'Reilly series of Java books are quite good.

Best of luck to you.

Thank you very much.

{smallsort}