JBuilder and Sun Java System App Server 8 PE`

2004-06-22 04:35:48 AM
jbuilder3
Do you know any way of making this 2 programs cooperate? I have tried a
plugin from Sun for the Sun ONE app server ver 7, but it doesn't work.
Thank you,
Cristi.

Re:JBuilder and Sun Java System App Server 8 PE`

Cristian SPIESCU wrote:
Do you know any way of making this 2 programs cooperate? I have tried a
plugin from Sun for the Sun ONE app server ver 7, but it doesn't work.

Thank you,
Cristi.

Unless you see an update for it under the Java Developers updates on
the download site, you are out of luck.
Jbuilder is released on a very frequent basis (it's been 6 month cycle
for the past 3 years), so if a new app server is released AFTER JBuilder
you will generally have to wait for the new JBuilder release for support.
--
Regards,
Lori Olson [TeamB]