How does JBuilder decide which ActionAdapter to use?

2005-05-01 12:33:22 AM
jbuilder20
Hi,
I'm curious about the way that the visual designer of JBuilder decides
or picks up which action adapter to use when I double-click on a
component. For example, given that JBuilder is configured to take
anonymous adapters for event handling, when I double-click on a
JButton named jButton1, JBuilder generates the following
listener-registering codes inside jbInit().
<CODE>
jButton1.addActionListener(new ActionListener() {
public void actionPerformed(java.awt.event.ActionEvent e) {
jButton3_actionPerformed(e);
}
});
</CODE>
I just wonder why JBuilder know that it should take ActionListener,
not any other interface or class, for the anonymous adapter to
implement or inherit.
Chao-Jen Chen