Javadoc Fields

2005-06-29 05:23:30 PM
jbuilder5
Hi,
When using JBuiler 2005, I like to set the javadoc fields. I only need three
of the available list so I leave them empty.
In the javadoc itself I get three empty <p></p>tags every time I write some
javadoc.
Is there a way to stop this?
Steve

Re:Javadoc Fields

SPG wrote:
When using JBuiler 2005, I like to set the javadoc fields. I only need three
of the available list so I leave them empty.
In the javadoc itself I get three empty <p></p>tags every time I write some
javadoc.
I guess you're talking about the class javadoc comment. The text of
that comment is generated based on a template file. The file is
${user.home}/.jbuilder2005/javadocClass.template where ${user.home} is
your home directory (if you can't find it, look up the value of the
user.home property as displayed in JBuilder's About dialog).
You can edit that file to change the comment's format. I usually change
mine to this:
[COPYRIGHT_LABEL] [COPYRIGHT]
[AUTHOR_LABEL] [AUTHOR]
[VERSION_LABEL] [VERSION]
--
Gillmer J. Derge [TeamB]

Re:Javadoc Fields

"Gillmer J. Derge [TeamB]" < XXXX@XXXXX.COM >wrote in message
SPG wrote:
>When using JBuiler 2005, I like to set the javadoc fields. I only need
>three of the available list so I leave them empty.
>In the javadoc itself I get three empty <p></p>tags every time I write
>some javadoc.

I guess you're talking about the class javadoc comment. The text of that
comment is generated based on a template file. The file is
${user.home}/.jbuilder2005/javadocClass.template where ${user.home} is
your home directory (if you can't find it, look up the value of the
user.home property as displayed in JBuilder's About dialog).

You can edit that file to change the comment's format. I usually change
mine to this:

[COPYRIGHT_LABEL] [COPYRIGHT]
[AUTHOR_LABEL] [AUTHOR]
[VERSION_LABEL] [VERSION]