installing JBuilder X Enterprise Edition for Mac OSX

2004-02-24 10:53:25 AM
jbuilder0
Posted with an Unregistered Version of NewsHunter - The Newsgroup Utility for OS X.
Get your copy today at: www.parkersoftware.com/products/newshunter/
Hi:
I was wondering if anybody successfully installed JBuilderX Enterprise
Edition for OS X Panther using the Solaris version. I tried to following
guidelines:
community.borland.com/article/0,1410,31932,00.html
I am able to install it, but the shell script does not launch JBuilder. I get
the following info when I run the script on my terminal window:
Usage: java [-options] class [args...]
(to execute a class)
or java [-options] -jar jarfile [args...]
(to execute a jar file)
where options include:
-client to select the "client" VM
-server to select the "server" VM
-jvm is a synonym for the "client" VM [deprecated]
-hotspot is a synonym for the "client" VM [deprecated]
The default VM is client.
-cp <class search path of directories and zip/jar files>
-classpath <class search path of directories and zip/jar files>
A : separated list of directories, JAR archives,
and ZIP archives to search for class files.
-D<name>=<value>
set a system property
-verbose[:class|gc|jni]
enable verbose output
-version print product version and exit
-showversion print product version and continue
-? -help print this help message
-X print help on non-standard options
-ea[:<packagename>...|:<classname>]
-enableassertions[:<packagename>...|:<classname>]
enable assertions
-da[:<packagename>...|:<classname>]
-disableassertions[:<packagename>...|:<classname>]
disable assertions
-esa | -enablesystemassertions
enable system assertions
-dsa | -disablesystemassertions